Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Check-Up Time

Owen had his One-Month check-up this morning and he was a good little patient. My mom and I have been trying to guess his weight for awhile now and I was excited to see just how much he is weighing now. My mom guessed over 11 pounds and I was thinking more like 10.5 pounds.

I moved his arm 3 times and he kept putting it back on his face...silly boy.

















We had an 8am appointment so luckily we were in and out fairly quickly. His stats for this visit were:

weight: 9 lbs. 14.5 oz. (55th percentile)
height: 21.5 inches (50th percentile)

I was surprised he wasn't over the 10 pound mark, but he is certainly growing! His doctor said he is "growing beautifully" so that's all I needed to hear. Basically he is an average sized baby for his age but of course we think he's perfectly sized (I know, I know.... I'm a cheesy, proud mom).

Anyway, this visit was easy. The next one won't be. Owen will get 4 shots and I'm not looking forward to it. Hopefully he'll do better than I do with shots...we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment