Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Brag Moment

I am so proud to say that Owen slept through the night again last night! He has done this a few times before and every time it happens, I have to check the clock twice to make sure I'm not dreaming!


















We're trying to establish a more consistent nightly routine since I'll be returning to work in 2 weeks. Last night, I bathed Owen, fed him and then laid him down at 10pm. He didn't wake up until 6:15am this morning! And the best part when he woke up: He had a huge smile on his face!


















I'm going to try this routine again tonight and hope for the same results. :) I am finding that a swaddle blanket is the key to keeping him asleep....sometimes he wakes himself up when he is dreaming, however he is really good at putting himself back to sleep. 

It's amazing what a full night of sleep will do to a mama. Owen typically only wakes up once around 4am in the night, but that still takes a toll after awhile. But I can't really complain. He has done so well in his first 6 weeks of life. :)

Keep up the good work/sleep Owen!

No comments:

Post a Comment