Monday, July 11, 2011

2 Months Later...

I just noticed that I haven't posted in exactly 2 months. Ooops. I'm really not good at this whole blogging thing, yet somehow I think I'm going to keep this up once Baby Boy arrives...? Should be interesting to see what happens!

Anyway, we've been pretty busy the past 2 months, but not really in the "preparing for baby" department. We're down to less than 5 weeks to go until due date and we still have everything stacked in the corner of the dining room. Not good. We really are going to be tackling it very soon- we have no choice at this point! Part of it's my fault...I'm overwhelmed with where to start and since I have the summer off and Kris works during the day, it's hard to do much by myself. I've organized stuff, but that's as far as I've gotten. But, my mom has been down in Florida for the past 2 weeks and won't be back until this Sunday, so once she gets back, I'll have some help and we'll hit the ground running.

Speaking of Florida, we were able to spend our family vacation in Fort Myers, Florida back in June. My grandparents and Aunt and Uncle live there, so we were able to enjoy some great family time before Baby Boy arrives. It's hard to believe that was our last vacation with just the girls. They had a great time and can't wait to go back next summer.

at the beach...33 weeks


































We had a wonderful time away and it really was just the relaxing trip we needed before baby. :)

In the past 2 months, I've also had 2 wonderful baby showers. I'll post more on those later but we have been super blessed with amazing friends and family who have been so generous in this most exciting time in our lives. There really aren't words to describe my gratefulness for such sweet people.

Well, I better get back to organizing all my closets and cabinets...that's how I'm using my time off this summer- along with going to the pool as much as possible, of course. It's hot out there!


No comments:

Post a Comment